Based on the report attached
You need to prepare six slides each and present them to the lecture, and your group members, by the end of the week. Please allocate a time for Friday. Please allow 30 minutes in total; each student will present for 6 - 8 minutes, and I will ask each student one question. The six slides should address:
1) An “opener” (engage the audience)
2) Clear objectives - what was the group trying to achieve?
3) First steps - what did you do to get started, and what was your role?
4) Findings - what did you learn from the experience – of working on the brief and as part of a group?
5) Reflection - what would you do differently next time if you had to repeat the process?
6) A summary.
I just need also a small report how should i explain the slides simply like that!