Conclusion (50 - 100 words)
Recommendations (300 – 400 words – excluding the words in the table)
This section needs to include:
- Recommended actions to prevent and overcome potential problems/challenges. For example, you can recommend the use of Culture Map (see Topic 8) and explain what you will do to prevent and overcome teamwork and leadership challenges.
- Necessary training programs (minimum 4) to prevent and overcome potential problems/challenges. This section can be placed in a table.
Put the name of the training program here (e.g.
Etiquette) Write the purpose of the training program here (e.g.
to ensure team members understand Japanese meeting etiquettes, such as how to exchange business cards and address Japanese clients and partners by using Japanese names and titles). Write the training methods/tools/resources here: Online training- various articles and videos will be made available. Examples of articles and videos: https://asialinkbusiness.com.au/japan/conducting- business-in-japan/japanese-business-culture-and- etiquette?doNothing=1
Class-room training – team members will be asked to participate in various role plays
- Use APA referencing style and list the sources that you have used in your report.
HOW TO SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT 3
Each team member must individually upload the entire report to Turnitin.
Team Name: Avengers:
Team Members: Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark
1. After the report is completed, Bruce will upload the report to Turnitin.
2. After Turnitin generates the similarity score, Bruce will show the report to Natasha, Steve, and Tony. They will review the sentences and words that are highlighted by Turnitin and edit the report together.
3. Bruce will upload the report again.
4. After Turnitin generates the similarity score, Bruce will show the report to the other team members again.
5. If the report now does not contain plagiarism, Natasha, Steve, and Tony will upload the same report to Turnitin.
6. After uploading the report, each member individually completes the peer evaluation form and email it to the lecturer.